I am so excited. I have been given an award. So, I must thank the person who gave me this award.
I am so happy to say that Katy at Eat, Drink & Decorate has very kindly given me this award. I love her and her blog---see, she is my daughter. Please check her out---she has great ideas for decorating and she and Joe are coming up with new ideas for cooking all the time.
The next thing that I am supposed to do is to list seven things about myself.
1. I am hooked on blogs. I love to see what people are doing with tablescapes and menus and finds from Goodwill. It’s so funny. I used to have china, china and more china. When I moved from the Bed & Breakfast, I either gave my sister the dishes or I sold them at several yard sales. I am kicking myself, but I don’t have the room here to stack and place them.
2. I love to paint. And I desperately want to sell my paintings. I am going to have to get a little more experience under my belt, but I will do it.
3. I am trying to get my act together so that I have more time. I am a terrible procrastinator. When I do get to work, I get a lot done. I need to forget how to find pyramid solitaire and then how to play it. I want more time so that I can start an Etsy store and so that I can paint.
4. I go to sleep thinking about what exciting idea to blog about---and how to do it once I decide. I have a little bit of blogger fear—(if there is such a thing). I am afraid to hit buttons on other people’s sites—in case, I would blow it up……I also have to remember to photograph my great ideas.
5. I can not believe how happy I am everyday of my life. I am married to the most wonderful man in the whole wide world. I just didn’t think life could be so good.
6. I still have a bunch of “STUFF” to get rid of in the Grove and at my sister’s rental house. There are just too many memories with some of those pieces. I have no room for them here. I had a 6000 square foot house and now, we have a 3200 square foot house and it still had Mr.. Rs furniture in it, too.
7. I love to play Hand & Foot and Bridge.
So, now I am supposed to name 7 Blogs that are new to me and that I love….(This is hard for me because I love so many).
Well, here is my list. I found most of these in the past few days. Please check out my list and see what you think and let me know of any others you think I might enjoy.
See you in a few,