2 Down the Lane

2 Down the Lane

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I’m Back

It has been a long time since I posted.  I must admit that I have been a little overwhelmed at the task of keeping things fresh and interesting.  I will say that after reading some absolutely wonderful blogs, I think I am ready to share my thoughts, my dreams and my activities with you.

This summer has come and gone.  I had a huge yard sale to clean out the house in the Grove.  I still have “stuff” there; I have “stuff” at my sister’s rental house; and I have “stuff”  here.  On top of all that Habitat came and literally took a truck FULL back to the warehouse and another ministry came and got the mattresses. 

DSC01840 DSC01834

So, I start the fall with a lot of projects—

1. Another yard sale

2. Teaching Christmas craft classes at the Church on Wednesday night

3.  Trying to get Christmas presents made, purchased and wrapped before the first of November.

4. Going to see grandsons play football in Virginia and Georgia and going to the glorious wedding of our granddaughter and her cute as a button fiancé in October.

5.  Painting and getting the finished paintings framed so that just maybe I will be able too sell one or two. 

6. Just living everyday and accomplishing a positive life with the Lord as my Guide.

So, there you have it.  Do you think I can do it?  I sure do hope so.  But, now I know I have a bunch of people watching over me and giving me encouragement to get these jobs done…..

Thanks and see you soon,

Madelyn

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea of putting the "to-do" list out into the world. Make sure you keep us up to do date with your progress.

    ReplyDelete